Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stuck

I feel a little stuck right now. I have started with the craft selling to earn extra money. It is hard starting. Everything is only online right now, and it's just not selling. I went pro last month because the first month is free, but if I don't start selling items, I'll have to drop back to basic. I have made some business cards and flyers so maybe that will get the ball rolling. I would like to go to flea markets or something like that, but I'm not sure how to start that. I actually have a few other things I could sell, things I bought to start my online business that didn't start. :/

I've tried the ebay thing, it doesn't work for me. It's very frustrating when you are doing the exact same thing as others, but for some reason it isn't working.

Ok, I've cleared the air a bit. Maybe that will help.

2 comments:

Xmichra said...

I get the same way sometimes. I go through dry spells of not selling. You have to think though, there are thousands of jewelry options out there so you are bound to have a tough go to start with. I know Artfire doesn't actually bring me any new clients, I use it as a platform to sell through facebook and e-mail and my cards that are attached to sold items. Honestly the most I make is from local places and people.

I also don't feel that the 'like' thing on FB has any relevance (because it turns into spam and you can turn it off in your feed, so the purpose is totally blown). But each person has their own strategies

Kat said...

I was grasping straws with the "like" thing. But I have found some other crafters. :)