Saturday, December 02, 2006

pissed off

Ok, so I have a secret blog. I have deleted what little used to be there, because I don't feel like sharing it. But I think I'm going to have to start using my secret blog as my regular blog. This blog will still be here, because it's MINE. But I don't expect to post to it for a while.

If you want the new address, email me.

PLEASE no links to it, and don't share it with anyone, I'll share the url. I'll still comment on your blogs with my Kat username. Maybe eventually I can start posting here again because it's me, very personalized, and my new blog won't be. It may be a while before I post to either, I'm at the last two weeks of the semester.

Ok, signing out as Kat for a while.

7 comments:

Xmichra said...

Send me zee link please :D

Anonymous said...

Sorry ya have to go through this Kat. Take care and stop by every now & again k?.

Rae Ann said...

Yeah, it sucks that you have to do that, but send me the url and I'll come visit discreetly.

Miz BoheMia said...

Well, I am at least glad that you will still be around and OF COURSE I want the url! Pretty please?

Anonymous said...

I'll look for the occasional comment from you at my site. Take care, and enjoy the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kat and the best for the New Year!!:-).

Mike said...

I would like a glance at it. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine????