Monday, April 02, 2007

What's going on

I took B to the mountains Sunday. We have pictures. My roommate came too, so there's actually a picture or two of me. I'll post them in a day or twoish.

I took a test last Friday that I didn't really get to study for as much as I wanted, but I made an 88! I did pretty well on a test in another class last week too. My grades aren't as great as I would like, but they aren't bad either. I can't wait for the semester to be over. I'm soooooo tired.

We are having a career fair at school Wednesday. So, I'm going to have copies of a resume ready, and dress nice, but not too nice, and hopefully make some contacts. Working in retail the last six months may have been a great idea after all. I'm really good at smiling and faking my way through shit now. lol. I'm hoping to find someone to start my internship early. I need it for graduation, and I'm down to only four classes, so hopefully there will be people there who won't mind working me part time around my schedule. Why else would they be at a career fair at a community college, right?

Check back in a few days for pictures. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kat, that's great, I'm so proud of you. I really am. You are working, going to school, taking care of your family and going through alot of emotional crapola.
You rock!
HUGS
tc

PICTURES PLEASE!

The Cat said...

All those flowers blew me away Kat. Some of them leapt out of my computer screen and virtually attacked me. Nice blog. Thanks for making me smile....and by the way....just between friends. Your ass look absolutely 'side of a house' huge in those jeans. You are just one big fat blob. Thank me for being honest anytime now.

Kat said...

Top Cat: Thank you. I really don't think I could have done what I have without my blogger friends encouragement. :)

the cat: Thanks about the pants. :P

Those flowers are in my flower bed, I have tons. :)