Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Post something, huh?

Ok, well...I start a new job Monday. An office job. No more working nights and weekends for me. ;) What's really cool is my current boss had just decided to give me the department head job over Children's when I got the call from an interview I had a month before. And she also said that if this job doesn't work out for any reason, she would take me back. I hope like hell I wouldn't have to, but it's nice to know the option is there if absolutely necessary.

I am in a rut. Trying to not want to meet someone, but wanting to meet someone, because everyone knows when you want to meet someone, you won't...

I know, I'm nuts. It will happen when I least expect it and I should stop worrying about it. But that's what I do. Worry, obsess, irritate everyone around me with it. :P

On a happier note I have spontaneously stopped biting my nails and they have grown out nicely. And I have the most awesome new silver fingernail polish on them and my toenails. Perhaps a picture to post in a few days. Now if only I had someone to scratch with those nails...

Oh come on, if I hadn't said it, I wouldn't be me. :)

2 comments:

Tobiwan said...

Ahhh the conflict between 'not really looking, but hoping' and 'hoping, but trying not to really look'.

I'm in the same mood lately. The lack of intimacy is starting to get old.

Amy said...

i cuddle with the cat...im good for now...