Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A late meme

The Queen's meme #2, found here.

Mission Impossible

1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
~I pout. My pout is very irresistible. As for what I left? hmmm... Oh! My camera. I forget that all the time now.

2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class (remember this is a pretend school and anyway I can't say ass on my blog 'cause it's so unQueenly and I might get fined or something).
They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?
~You know, I'm not really good with kids. I do ok with my own. But a bunch of bad kids who don't want to learn? How about this: "Shut up and learn, or go home and stop wasting my time."
I would so get fired if I were a teacher.

3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?
How would you handle it?
~Stalk them. We all know I've been stalked enough by others to know how! LoL

4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
~A diet dr. pepper.

5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
~Domino's pizza. I hate to cook.

6 You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
~laugh.

7. Every astronaut must have shots! You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either: (1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years (2) perfect health for a lifetime (3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind (4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
~I choose number 2. Good health is the only thing on there I have. Therefore it would be the only thing I would miss if I didn't have it.

4 comments:

KarmaLennon said...

Lol. Love the school answer. ;) And yay for irrisistible pouts! :)

Xmichra said...

your last answer makes far too much sense. looks like you have some wisdom too ;)

Kat said...

I'm pretty sure the wisdom thing was a fluke. LoL.

Mimi Lenox said...

Your pout comment on No. 1 cracked me up. It sounds deadly!
And good health does outweigh most other things. Great answers! Thanks for playing!