Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Queen's Meme and My Quest for Minions

Meme found here, and she found it here.

The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.


1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
~ I was walking along being very careful and trip(over a thick piece of air no doubt) and knocked over a statue. Which then knocked over another. And another, and another. oh you get the idea!

2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
~ Reflections of a Crazy Bitch.

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
~ You wanna be starting something?

4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
~ What I do when I finally get organized enough to have minions to do my bidding! muwahahahahhaha!

5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts an Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
~ No doubt my potty mouth. I mean seriously, I can make fleets of sailors blush when I'm in a mood.

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
~ Minions! I demand to have minions to do my bidding!!!

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
~ Most of my minions would probably just be doing my housework. LoL.

7 comments:

j said...

Oh but I LOVE your Michael Jackson answer. That was funny.

And I dearly wanted minions when the follower thing happened on blogger. I found that I was too lazy for Blogland domination.

Xmichra said...

minions!! yes, they come in rather handy don't they??

great answers Kat :)

KarmaLennon said...

*giggles* This is the most awesomest meme of all time.

Michelle said...

Minions would be fabulous. Do yo have any I can borrow?

Mimi Lenox said...

You can make sailors blush? Bwaahahaa....that is funny.
Thanks for playing my meme this week. You are hysterical.

Kat said...

Thanks everybody! It was fun. :)

Xmichra said...

Hey chicky, gave you award on my blog :)