Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blame the heat

I've been so bad! Last Wednesday when I worked out it was the first time in a week and nearly killed me. So I was going to be better and go a lot this week. Two days later, on Friday I went to yoga class...

...and haven't been back since. hehe. So much for being good. My trainer had to cancel last night be cause of a stomach bug. I will go to yoga tomorrow night though. I probably will miss the Sunday class though at 2 pm. There's just so much to do on the weekends. And it's so hot I don't feel like doing a whole lot. But at least I'm not just sitting on my ass. Not a lot anyway. LoL

I will do better! If I blog it, I will do it. Right? Eh, we'll see.

3 comments:

Xmichra said...

you will get to it, heat is hard on the body.

ghartstein said...

I was just talking of supporting a new gym...actually, of joining and going...but if you base it on past experience...

Anonymous said...

The weather can really effect your plans. My wife and I were going for a day trip on the Appalachian Trail (we live nearby) but there's a big thunderstorm coming through so we stayed home.