Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Spectacular, Spectacular

I am at this very moment watching Transporter 3. Jason Statham kicks ass most awesomely. But some parts are a little slow, hence the blog post. I may repeat some things from the other blog.

I have my first kid-free night coming up, June 13th. I'm ecstatic! Hold on...ass kicking in progress...

Ok, ass kicking over for a bit. At first look, Jason Statham isn't much to look at. But kicking ass with no shirt on? Damn.

Ok, back to the blog post. It's so hard to think of what to say here now! Jesus Christ! He's driving the car on the two left wheels...

Ah, life is so distracting right now. But focus! Ok, cool things lately:

I noticed last week that when I wear a skirt, my thighs no longer rub together. This is a most excellent thing. Also, I took the girls to the pool Sunday, and I wasn't self-concious at all. I'm not where I'd like to be yet, especially my tummy. But I have two kids, one almost as big as me. I'm looking pretty good. In a two piece!!! Of course I wore a two piece when I was only okay...but now I feel good in it! My tummy will take a while to get where it should be. A lot of it is simply damage from having two kids. But I've made so much progress already I don't mind waiting for more. :)

Best line from the movie so far: "Nope, I am not the gay."

And then he proved he was not the gay. ;)

Okay, enough rambling for now. I shall try my bestest to post more frequently now. Even though I am limited on what I can say. So check both blogs every so often. :)

3 comments:

Xmichra said...

lol.. i think that was the most cutest post that i have ever read!!! lol...

Kat said...

LoL. Thanks. It was very me. I actually talk like this sometimes! Especially if I have had lots of sugar. I get distracted so easily!

KarmaLennon said...

*giggles* I love this randomness!!! Yay for bikini wearings!