Monday, February 12, 2007

I don't fucking like the new blogger

I have shit to post on the other place and I can't because blogger is transferring my stuff and apparently it takes a while and I have to wait for a stupid email and this is just one more thing to piss me off. My bad week has turned into a bad month and I WANT TO POST ABOUT IT BUT I CAN'T HERE BECAUSE OF CERTAIN NOSY ASS PEOPLE WHO WON'T MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

So that's all for now. I should sign off the internet completely I dont' have time for it anymore, but it's one of the very few things that still brings me occasional joy, so I'm here.

fuck.

2 comments:

Tamarai said...

For what it's worth new blogger has pissed just about everyone off. I've had to move Jesus. What an arse.

Rae Ann said...

Yeah, new blogger is hard to convert some things. I'm still using my old template with it so the new features aren't getting put on like a list of labels.