Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I have a cold

And it's hot as hell outside right now. Maybe hotter. Seriously, I hear some demons may be outsourcing damned souls to help repair Tennessee highways. It's that hot.

In other news, I seem to have lost contact with nearly all my online friends. It's probably my fault. I haven't been on here much. I don't have Internet at home still. It will be the 18th before the damn cable company can put in my phone, cable, and Internet. That's the soonest I can sit around for half the day waiting on the asses. I didn't get a choice of companies because my apartment complex has a freaking contract with them. Where's the incentive to work??? Competition is the American way, right? Who knows anymore. I'm going to work the installation guy's ass off too. It will all be done right and explained thoroughly before he leaves. And if he's cute, I'll get a phone number too. ;)

Ok, that's all I got today, and my lunch is up.

Later peeps...

2 comments:

Xmichra said...

some of us are still here :)
even if we are totally suppose to be "not blogging".. hehe...

Amy said...

haha u did get a phone number!