Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Yes, I'm still alive...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I moved! Into an apartment. My roommate moved with use. It's a three bedroom, pretty roomie for an apartment. The girls are sharing a room, they seem to like that anyway. I still haven't unpacked everything but we are starting to settle in nicely.

Jackass is still being a Jackass, but that should be getting finalized soon. Everything should be settled and smoothed out by...hopefully Christmas. :P

I'll try to post here every now and then on lunch breaks. We don't have internet access at home yet, probably next week. I don't really have time to get online anyway right now. And I'm sure it will speed up my unpacking if I can't get online. hehe.

2 comments:

Xmichra said...

I am glad that you are enjoying your new place :)

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for the invite here! I've wondered how you've been. I'm glad you're doing well. It's been so hot and miserable this summer. I hope fall is better.