Monday, May 30, 2005

Underwear

Do you ever sit in the mall and try to figure out what kind of undies everyone wears? Boxers or briefs? Bikini or thong? Ok, I don't really care what the girls wear, I was just trying to be fair. Although I'm sure we have all seen the occasional girl who is wearing a skirt so see-through everybody knows she's wearing a thong. What I hate are girls who wear low-rider pants and show the world their undies every time they bend over. Now, I'm not talking about those cutsie little thongs that are decorated back there and are supposed to show a little. I mean big ugly cotton panties. I want to go up to these girls and say "Hey dumbass, don't you know your underwear is showing? I go to the trouble to make sure my underwear doesn't show, and I really don't wanna see yours."
Ok, back to boxers and briefs. Oh, and let's not forget boxer-briefs, my personal favorite. And men's underwear shouldn't be white, dark colors look best. I really hate white briefs. You know, like the kind that stupid Spongebob wears. (I hate him too.) There's just something juvenile about white briefs on a guy. Of course, that's just my opinion. I know women who like briefs on guys. I don't get it, but that's ok.
One last note on undies. Does anyone out there fold their underwear. I didn't know anyone did until recently and thought it was hilarious. But, maybe I am the weird one for not folding my undies. Share your thoughts.

8 comments:

Nick Danger said...

I don't own any underware.

I do sit in the back of all my classes because gals today wear thier pants so low and they all wear thongs. I dont know how I learn anything. Danger

Anonymous said...

Why yes I do fold my "undies" as does my mother and did my grandmother. I think that it is weird that you don't! They take up a lot of space when they aren't folded and are jut a mess to boot. I guess that is the "Bree" in me though. HA!

Michael Lehet said...

I fold my underwear, or at least the lady that does my laundry folds it for me!

Ms Mac said...

Yes, I fold my undies.

But my undies are quite large.

ghartstein said...

No, I don't fold my undies. However, I do fold other people's...and tbat gets me in trouble in laundramats!

Anonymous said...

can't fold undies, if you don't wear any..LOL

guppyman said...

My wife folds em.... into thirds.... I just don't get it.

Amy said...

i thought most ppl folded their undies til i met u.