Monday, May 02, 2005

So much for daily posts

Well, I said at the beginning of this I wanted to post something everyday, but that has turned out to be harder than I expected. Of course I have mentioned before that we recently moved, it will take me months to unpack everything. It isn't that we have a lot to unpack, but homeschooling a second grader and chasing a sixteen month old tend to interrupt things. To make matters worse, my husband decided this spring to start his own landscaping business. Now, he already had a perfectly good job, but it's boring. Now he has his dependable job and his fun job. Some weeks he is gone so much we start to forget what he looks like. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I do landscaping and I love it. Toay I planted trees and Bucket (the Girlfriend) wants to quit and join me.