Monday, April 04, 2005

Chat Rooms

One lonely night, not too long ago, I decided to try a chat room in search of intelligent conversation. I chose one from my age group in the peers category. Once there, I was totally confused (even more than usual). Apparently chatters have their own little shorthand and lingo. Being a chat room virgin, I was lost. Even the user names were odd mixtures of characters and letters. So much for for interesting conversation on the internet. Being fair, I only tried a handful of chat rooms before giving up. I suppose if I looked long enough I would have found one for me.
My endless searching of the internet is what brought me to blogger. Here is a place I can express my Thoughts and Reflections into the void of the internet. No worries whether anyone reads them. I have expressed, and that is the main goal. That's all for now.
Later Void.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your comment on chat rooms. I have searched several about thing i would be interested in,but do not understand what they are saying and also always feel like and outsider or they spend 20minutes saying hi to each other and not about subject. very annoying

Anonymous said...

You 2 are not alone...Well at least there are three of us anyway. I tried to chat several different times and just like the 2 of you to no avail. I think that the people are invited into a particular public chat room and just use it as their own private room. Who knows really?