Sunday, April 24, 2005

Once upon a time...

Well, this will have to be a good post because everyone knows all good stories start with once upon a time. Except one I read recently. It was very short. This is a lot of pressure to be under. Ok, here goes...

Once upon a time a housewife was bored.
So she started a blog.
Then she kissed her boring husband,
Who turned into a frog.

So where is my happy ending?
The wife began to cry.
And that is when her husband,
Ate a big fly.

Ok, so maybe it isn't the greatest story ever told, but it is a bit funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so my story may have been short but at least it was happy. I told you i had a lot of different spins but decided to cut it short b/c you were buggin' me to death about it. I figured that was all your attention span could hold. I also left a lot to the imagination and by the way my piggy had a tail! a very nice tail at that. HA!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Kind of sad, really...