Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Full Circle

I have come full circle and now I am back to being alone most of the time. Obviously I'm not alone at work, there are four of us in the office. And I have Brianna with me at home, but being with a child is different. I'm talking about adult companionship.

And I figured something out. I'm always trying to get people to do stuff with me. I keep asking and asking and asking because if I don't, I'm forgotten. Even my own sisters. I'm not doing it anymore. I'll just get used to doing stuff alone. I saw Iron Man alone on my birthday. Last Saturday I saw Made of Honor alone, very cute. Next Saturday I'm going to see Indiana Jones alone. I thought about taking Brianna to that one, but she was too restless in Speed Racer last week and I don't wanna miss any of it.

So here I am again, doing stuff alone. I hate doing stuff alone.

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

Hey, I did stuff alone all the time when I was unattached...and still do if she's not into it. In fact, going solo to two concerts this summer and looking forward. But I remember the first couple of times it was a bit weird. After a bit though, it was like falling off a bike! ;-)

Been away a while...I hope you're doing well. You deserve good things!

G