Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Nice Spring

We are having a very nice spring/beginning of summer here in East Tennessee. Last year was way too hot and dry. We've had plenty of rain so far this year. It's nice, seems more normal.

I had a filling done yesterday, only my third ever. And I think I had a mini-panic attack. The dentist was giving me the shots and I felt like I could't breathe and my heart was going beserk. I motioned to him and told him, but then calmed down. He said I was probably holding my breath and not realizing it or something. But I knew. It was a mini-panic attack. The third one I've had in the last month, only worse than the first two and I didn't think of them as panic attacks, just nervousness. I've never had one before. I guess it's a good thing I've been slowly calming my life and cutting back on stress lately anyway. I think maybe I've taken all I can take.

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

Stress kills....so easy to say, but hard to adjust to, I know.

Amy said...

man panic attaks suck! there's nothing like the feeling that ur hearts gonna jump right out of ur chest. just breathe deep.