Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy weekends

Life is all wet right now. Literally. We are having a lot of rain lately. That's a good thing, as things have been too dry in years past. But it makes it hard to do things on the weekends. This weekend we have an inside thing though. Today is Brianna's end of semester Ballet party. They had the tea party in December and today we are having Pizza, Pirates, and Pointe. I can't remember the name of the ballet she is showing today, not sure what I did with the paper she gave out. But anywho, it shall be fun. They are bringing pizza in from Tomato Head downtown. Apparently the owner's daughter takes dance there.

Also have tons of cleaning to do. I am still clearing out stuff that needs to go to storage. I have a trunkful to drop off today. It looks like I've just moved! A box of stuff too small for Brianna, a box of winter clothes, my comforer wrapped up to be stored for summer. (I use a quilt in summer, too hot for a comforter.) More boxes that need to be sorted and put away/given away/stored away. lol. Apparently the year Tristin was gone I just stuffed things into the storage room and ignored it. Hard to catch up with a year's worth of junk. She has most of a room now, and it should be empty by the end of next weekend. We are waiting for her dad to send money for the bed. He refused to send enough, said she didn't need bunk beds. So I said once he pays me what he owes for that loan, I could pay the rest. That should be coming within a couple of weeks. He has some settlement for a wreck coming, blah, blah, blah. I'm not holding my breath, but he seems sincere about it coming this summer.

Ok, off to get ready for the party. Laters. :)

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

Hey, good to see you're still at it....and you talked me into posting, at least a little for now.