Monday, June 06, 2005

A little disturbing

Today I took a look back at all my posts so far. There are thirty, not counting this one. Some were sad, some happy. There are pictures of people, animals, and flowers. There were also a few internet quizes and links. I did find it just a little disturbing that the post with the most comments was about underwear. Although I wasn't really surprised. It is a greatly debated subject.
This has turned into a nice little hobby. Something to do besides watch TV when the kids go to bed.

5 comments:

ghartstein said...

People who comment on blogs often gravitate to the most base of topics. In fact, I'd write more on this topic but I'm late. I have to go help the guys at the construction site. Someone called in sick and they need somebody to help with catcalls and propositioning the women who pass by...

Nick Danger said...

I'll be back in tommorow G.

Megan said...

Hi Kat! Homeschooling? You must have the patience of a saint. I can barely get through 10 minutes of homework with my son without wanting to run away from home.

There's no accounting for what things will move people to comment. I couldn't believe how many comments I got on a post about two parents at my son's school who I thought were having an affair (I had no evidence - it was just a feeling). Go figure.

I'm here via Michele today, but I shall return on my on when I have more time to explore.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat, Underwear, huh? I'm coming up to my 100th post and I want to do a review like that. Hey, I answered your question on my blog about more photos of the dog.

Michele said...

Hello Kat, Oh my goodness I had no idea that underwear would garner more comments, perhaps I should try that.

Thank you for the comments on my blog - you have a wonderful site and now I must look around a bit.