Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Two kinds of people

I have recently come to the conclusion that people can be classified in one of two categories. Those that love Star Wars, and those that don't care. I myself belong to the first group. I saw the latest movie the day after it came out, and I only waited that long because I didn't have a babysitter sooner. The other group are those who will see it whenever, maybe in the theater, maybe when it comes out on video. It also includes people who mix up C-3PO and R2-D2. You know who you are.
That's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the second group and yes I do mix them up. SO what! HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

I am most definitely in the second group. A robot is a robot and my favorite is the little round one. I hated the white storm trooper dudes. They always scared me.

Kevin said...

I think the world is divided into smokers and non-smokers. Pick one and be one.

Nick Danger said...

first group here

Amy said...

c3 who? ;)