Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What I've been up to

I've spent time over the last couple of weeks going through all of my old posts. Stalkers will notice there are some posts that are no longer there. Since making this public again I've become more self-conscious about what I post. So, now that I've tidied up a bit I will aim to post more regularly. I will aim for twice a week, and expect it to be rather random. Because I am rather random.

On a side note, IE sucks, Firefox rules.

Just sayin. ;)

BTW, when did Blogger start letting you schedule when to post your post??? I didn't know I could do that! Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi rather random!:)
When I had my blog I always found it interesting to read old posts, they were like pages from a diary.
Often it was like looking back at a stranger because I was no longer at that place.
Fortunately I did save many of my poems and writing and the pictures that accompanied them.
I like looking at old photographs too, I usually feel like I'm in a time machine.