Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Times

Brianna started Ballet last week. She loves it. And her little friend that left her school a few weeks ago is in her class! She was so upset when her friend went to a different school. I was sad for her! Dance is even more exciting for her now. And after class we go over to The Fresh Market close by. Last week we bought the most delicious apples. Honeycrisp. If you like apples, try them.

Things are still going well with the guy I'm seeing. He met Brianna a few weeks ago, and the week after went to the mountains with us for a cookout. I like that he tries to include her sometimes. And she likes him. He took us to lunch last Sunday, then hung out at my place for a while. I asked her what she thought after, and she said she liked him and "I played with him." I think it tickles her that he includes her.

Mommy gets time off this weekend. Brianna is spending the night with my mom Saturday and going to church with her Sunday morning. My date's birthday was a couple of days ago, so I'm treating him to dinner and a movie. I think. That's the tentative plan, we sometimes change it last minute. Whatever we do, I will have good company and that's more important than what you are doing. I used to think the last minute changes in plans were what irritated me. Now I know it was the company.

1 comment:

Xmichra said...

good that you got some time off. Still sounds like you are doing well :)