Thursday, January 01, 2009

Things I Learned in 2008

  1. When I bother to, I cook rather well.
  2. I like living alone. (As in no other adults, kids don't count on that.)
  3. I should trust my FIRST instincts. They are usually right. I screw up when I doubt myself.
  4. Patience.
  5. Being patient sucks.
  6. I do not like fat guys.
  7. I do not need a man. But sometimes I want one.
  8. Sometimes a guy who seems deceptive is actually just really dumb.
  9. I do not like dumb guys.
There are probably more things, but this is all I thought of tonight. If I think of a few more I might put up a part 2 or something.

2 comments:

Xmichra said...

hey, you came up with nine things. not sure if i could... apparently i have learned nothing. lol..

Tobiwan said...

Number 3: I think I don't trust mine enough either. It's usually right more often than not.