Friday, March 20, 2009

Bad Dreams

I had a horrible dream last night, or really early this morning. And I can recall it rather vividly even though I've tried to forget. It isn't all clear, but at some point I am part of this group. A small group at first, then a bunch more people are added. We are going to rob something maybe? And it's weird that there are so many of us. It makes me remember another dream I had months ago, but only vaguely. Like this is the same group of people as in the old dream.

So at some point we are out behind the large building we have been in. There is a plane laying in the field at the edge of the woods. One little blonde girl is there, and me and two others are going to take her to safety and look for more survivors. But then I turn to the left and there is a little dog house with several puppies inside. They are dead, sliced in half. It was so vividly horrible! At that point the others know who did it and are afraid the person is still around and start running, I follow barely keeping up.

The dream kind of moved on after that, and I remember bits. But that part was the freaky-stick-in-my-head part. And I'm in such a horrible mood because of it!

5 comments:

Xmichra said...

at least it was puppies??? i don't know dude. That's pretty bad. lol...

Kat said...

I know! But your comment made me chuckle. lol

Leesa said...

I wonder what a psychotherapist would say about this dream.

Tobiassen Twain said...

Considering how often my dreams make zero sense to me, I try not to draw any conclusions from them.

I'd personally rather have dreams about weird stuff than nightmares about my children dying horribly.

Aleta said...

Wow - what a weird, disturbing dream! I have weird dreams too, but they are seldom nightmares - just "plots" that twist and turn and details -- always the details. They say that there is a subconscious reason for our dreams and I have heard it said that WE are all of the people in our dreams. I keep a dream journal but I am usually too lazy to write in it. I have to do it right as soon as I wake up. But when I do write in it and later I go back and read it, I feel like I'm reading it for the first time because I don't remember the dreams. It's kind of fun, actually. Sweet dreams!