Saturday, March 14, 2009

While Resting...

I have finished a couple of craft projects. The first one was to put a lining in some curtains I had made a while back. They are hanging in Brianna's room.




The second was to decorate a shirt for Brianna. I am rather pleased at the result.




Now I'm going to post a picture of the awesome breakfast I made us this morning. Scrambled eggs, cinnamon toast, and fruit. Tristin and I had the berries, but Brianna opted for the last apple instead. I did put a bit of splenda/sugar mix (it's a bit cheaper than straight splenda, but still a lot better than plain sugar) on Tristin's berries and just on my blackberries. I like my strawberries plain.


2 comments:

Xmichra said...

look at you being all creative!! I love the shirt!! so cute! how did you do it?

your brekky looks very yummy :D I read somewhere that cinnamon is way good for you. wonder where i read that...

Kat said...

I just used fabric paint to freehand flowers. Flowers are about the limit of my ability to paint. lol.

I think cinnamon is good for you, but I can't remember where I read it either.