Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Halloween

Black KittyI love Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays. This year we have a huge light up pumpkin in our foyer window and orange lights around the doorway. There are several real pumpkins strategically scattered in the flower beds and several new mums planted. I need to add a few more mums and then I will take some pictures and post them.
Jack O' Lantern Of course we will wait until closer to Halloween to actually carve a jack-o-lantern. They look bad if you do it too soon. My youngest girl is going to be Tinkerbell this year. It is my older daughter's costume from when she was two. It has a tutu on it! My oldest daughter wants to go as cat woman. She has a black longsleeve unitard, headband ears, and clip on tail. I am having a hard time finding a plain black mask for her eyes, we may use black face paint.

Hope everyone else has a good time this year. Keep it safe, keep it fun.

5 comments:

bubbles said...

going to come and see real soon....maybe this weekend

Rae Ann said...

There's a new Halloween store over off Clinton Hwy at the corner of Merchants Dr. They might have a plain mask. We were over there the other day and they had all kinds of neat stuff.

SierraBella said...

I love Halloween too!
Love the pumpkin carving stencils, I've made some doggone good Jack-O-Lanterns in the past few years.
Your girls are going to be so cute!

Xmichra said...

my daughter was tinkerbell last year. This year she picked out a snow white costume. I was thrilled since she is only two but has her own ideas.

Good plan with the jack-o-lanterns. A neighbor of mine already has hers out, and they look decrepid.

Michael Lehet said...

Oh Scat! I'm gonna be Tinkerbell too!!!! How cool is that?