Saturday, October 01, 2005

I gotta get me one of those.

This morning after my daughter's dance class we went to Chik-fil-a to eat breakfast. A man was leaving the same time as us. He was tall and thin, but not skinny and he a perfectly full head of grayish white hair. As I loaded the baby in the SUV and glanced over he smiled a beautiful smile. He got into a new red convertible Mercedes parked next to us. It was gorgeous, and I thought to myself "I gotta get me one of those."

Oh, I liked the car too.

Girl 2

8 comments:

bubbles said...

hhhhhmmmmmmm....... Mercedes huh?

Chris said...

Heehee...nice. ;)

Rae Ann said...

That might have been my shrink! The description of the man sounded like him anyway, but I don't know if he has a Mercedes convertible. He probably does. lol

Michael Lehet said...

Looking for a sugar daddy eh? : -)

Chris said...

By the way, I like you're animated emoticon girls. They're cute.

SierraBella said...

Does he have a brother?

bubbles said...

I am gonna start a chant until i see some new material.....hehe....well maybe I can get these bloggers to help me out here....hehehe....ok enough teasing

ghartstein said...

I saw it coming...of course that's kind of how my mind works too...no offense Kat! :)