Sunday, December 18, 2005

Holiday

This week has been full of holiday stuff. Thursday night was T's ballet class party, I posted a little clip of that yesterday. Friday her class at school had a pizza party at lunch time, but I didn't get to go to that because little B wasn't feeling well. She's fine now. Saturday morning was T's tap class party, I will post a little clip of that later in the week. Lunch on Saturday we did the holiday thing with my husband's family.

We all met at Mandarin House for the buffet. Now this is no small thing here. We have hubby's parents, his FOUR siblings(two sis, two bro), three sibling's are married, with two kids each, plus our family of four. Now, for those of you without a calculator that is 2+4+4+4+1+4=19. Three of those in highchairs.

After lunch we went over to hubby's youngest brother's house to open gifts. Then it was dessert, kids playing, and grownups talking, the usual.

Holiday stuff is fun, but it's kinda nice that there isn't a lot more to plan for! We have to go see my sis who just had the baby for a short visit. A Christmas Eve service at church. Then of course the kids open presents Christmas morning. Then my mom is coming over for dinner after church (which they are having a little late, it is a musical program by the choir). So most of the business of Christmas is over, and now we can just relax and enjoy the fun part of it. That reminds me, we haven't gone cruising to see Christmas lights yet! Another fun, no hassle Christmas tradition of ours. My youngest is just big enough to see and enjoy them!

Rudolph

4 comments:

Mike said...

What a team! :)

Angela said...

Sounds like you have been busy and having a good time. That's cool :)

Rae Ann said...

This week is going to be hectic! I still haven't done most of my shopping. Ack!

Sar said...

Sounds like you've got lots going on! My girls have their class parties today. And I love driving & looking at lights too, it's part of our Christmas Eve.