Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I've been tagged!

This is my first time being tagged! I've been tagged by Rae ann. I have to list five of the weirdest things or habits about me. So here it goes:

1. The toilet paper has to hang on the roll facing the correct way. The paper should roll over the top, not come from underneath the roll. And yes, I have been known to change the rolls at other peoples homes.

2. I don't like steak sauce, any of them. I like ketchup on my steak. But, if there isn't ketchup on the table already, I am too embarassed to ask for it, so I eat it plain.

3. I prefer overhead lighting to lamps. Lamps are for using in the evening. Overhead lighting is for everything else. I have been told that this is weird. Although I don't understand why.

4. I have two girls and I used to hate the color pink. It has grown on me over the years. I'm still picky about the shade of pink. Purplish pink is good, pepto pink is bad. Pale pink is the best.

5. If I get close enough to a real tree, I touch them. Especially Oak trees. They make me feel good.

I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet, so if you want to do it, leave a comment and go for it!

7 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Those are really cool! Especially the tree thing. Thanks for doing that. I'm sick yet again, so in case I don't get a chance to say it later, Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

bubbles said...

MErry Christmas! I ike that you listened to me and posted some of the the things I find weird about you! lol!!

Chris said...

I like the tree thing too. That is really cool. And it fits the whole wood nymph/nature spirit vibe you've got going.

My wife also hates pink, which is, of course, my daughter's favorite color. This has brought me no small amount of amusement.

And that toilet paper thing is really funny. I'm not obsessive about that, but there are other things I've changed in people's homes for similar reasons.

Xmichra said...

I do the same thing with toilet paper!!! Here I thought I was the only neurotic one!! I SO have to show my huband this.. he gave me supreame crappola for switching the toilet paper at his mothers house (that was a bit brazzen I admit.. but dang it, it was wrong!).

What the heck is being tagged??

Erin said...

I totally agree with 1, 3 and 5! See, you're not weird at all!!!

Erin said...

And 4 too! I totally forgot 4!!!

Amy said...

i dont like lamps either.