Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I was wet today, but not in the good way...

It's rainy today. Rainy and chilly and icky. So it was a blah day. Not bad or sad, just blah. I had to work and it was nice when I went so I didn't bother wearing my coat. I wore the cutest little pink shirt with white sleeves so that it looks layered but it's just one shirt. Anyway, it's cute but not much to keep out the chills. When I left work it was raining. I got wet going to the car, running into the bank, running into the store, running into my mom's to get the girls, I was just dampish and chilly for a couple of hours. And no, I don't have an umbrella. I used to, but I don't know where it went and frankly, with a toddler in tow you tend to get more wet if you try to use an umbrella anyway. I usually wear a certain jacket I have that isn't really a raincoat, but keeps the damp out.

While I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready I was hit with this feeling that something is coming. But not something bad, it wasn't a forboding, it was a good feeling. A warm and toasty feeling. It was a really strong feeling too. After today warm and toasty would be rather nice. :)

6 comments:

Angela said...

I want the rain to go away when I have to be out & about. But love it when I'm having to stay in all day:-). I always seem to have the urge to make Soup when it's cold & rainy. But since we had to be out this evening we had to grab fast junk *UGH*. I hope that warm & fuzzy makes ya tingle with Joy :-).

Miz BoheMia said...

I am tired of being wet... the bad wet... because it meant that yesterday, when my instincts told me to stay home and I didn't, our car got mini flooded and stuck in water and would no longer start and now we have to see if, once dry inside, it will or if we need to take it to the shop and... BAH! And that's the car we were trying to sell!

On the plus side, I caught it all on film and will be putting it up soon! WOOH!

Xmichra said...

i would take rain over snow.. lol!

I am super excited for your vibe of goodness though.

BTW: one of my favorite songs playing here. i even have a really funny story that should ruin it for me. But my love for the movie Robinhood runs deeper than silly teenage pride. hehe.

Tamarai said...

I like it when the old intuition kicks up a nice warm feeling.

Anonymous said...

I find umbrellas to be perfectly useless. And aren't those feelings the best? Hope something super nice is headed your way! :)

Rae Ann said...

If you are at all interested in astrology, this week Mercury the planet of communication is 'retrograde' (looks like it's moving backwards), *and* it transitted (moved between us and the sun) yesterday, I think. So if communication is a big issue for good orbad this week, that might be why. I've been having all kinds of connection problems all of a sudden with the computer this week. Go figure. lol