Monday, November 27, 2006

Untitled

I now know the definition of hell. It's working retail the weekend after Thanksgiving. I had a nightmare one night about putting up clothes from the dressing room, everytime I went back there were more and more clothes and it never ended. Friday, I woke up in that nightmare. And let me tell you, after Thanksgiving bargain shoppers are pigs. Maybe not all of them, sort of like when you say all men are bastards, not all are, but most are. So, on that train of thought, most bargain shoppers are pigs. P-I-G-S.

But things aren't all bad. I was invited out by a girl at work for a girls night out last Friday. I couldn't go, but hey I got invited out! Next step, actually getting out! Meeting more people. Getting out again, and again. And umm... well. You know, actually getting a life! ;)


Ok, as a treat, some eye candy.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Miz BoheMia said...

WAIT! You DIDN'T go away? WOOH!

Sooo happy you decided to stick around! Don't scare me like that again!

As for the eye candy... yum!

Tamarai said...

Is it just me or is he too pretty for a guy?

Rae Ann said...

You're so right about the after Thanksgiving sale shoppers. I didn't go this year because last year a fight almost broke out at Kohl's when two guys got into it over some stupid thing.

The eye candy is nice. Who is he? Hey, if you get a chance how about some Jude Law? He's pretty hot. lol

Xmichra said...

most Shoppers are pigs. i will affirm that.

Yay you! going out and getting a life.. lol!!

oo, that boy is too little for me. He doesn't look grown up yet.

Mike said...

I feel for you. I try and stay away on that busy day! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Oh god I hated working retail especially during the holidays. I totally feel your pain. And yummy eye candy! :) And haven't seen Serenity yet. I'm renting it this week. ;)

Kelli said...

Oh man..I do not miss retail. You have my sympathies.

I do agree customers are PIGS. I could never leave dressing rooms the way that people do.