Thursday, November 02, 2006

Just stuff

I was driving home from the store admiring the golden, orange, and red of the hills/ridges/whatever surrounding the little area we live in and I realized something. I'm happy. When the hell did that happen? I've been so busy with work and school that I haven't really thought about it.

I want to thank everyone for the compliments on our Halloween costumes. :)

Last week, I lost my keys. For two days. Luckily I have a spare set. My oldest daughter finally found them in a kitchen drawer. Monday I realized my Ipod was missing. I found it that night on the mantle partially hidden by Bastet and a candle holder. Next thing I lose will be my mind.

Remember the 100 I made on my Computer test last week? I was the only one. I messed up the chance of a curve. That tickles me just a little. ;)

8 comments:

Tamarai said...

Nice when happiness sneaks up on you like that.

Do you reckon that perhaps Bast is trying to tell you something?

Anonymous said...

Yay for happiness! :)

Kelli said...

Whoo-hoo on the happiness and the grade. I always hated you guys that screwed up the curve! :)

Xmichra said...

that should tickle you alot!! Great work Kat!! And i am sooooo happy to hear you are doing well!

QUASAR9 said...

Well if you lose your mind
make sure you lose it somewhere where it can be found again, like the kitchen drawer

Smurf said...

I am sorry you lost your keys. One time I was supposed to go somewhere and couldn't for the life of me find my keys... my husband came home and you know where we found them? Well... my son had FLUSHED THEM DOWN THE TOILET... lol

Anonymous said...

I found your mind, it was under the sofa cushion along with a sock and cigarette lighter..do you want it back?
I am considering once I'm out of work to sell new minds via mail order and possibly e-bay.
Although the process is top secret I can say it's a partial blend of silly putty, batteries and.........
ummm at this rate maybe I should save one for myself..
hugs
tc

~ good girl ~ said...

Funny how it happens, huh? That's content, babe. The contented kind of happiness. My favourite kind.

Because it stays. Even when you hit a bump or two, this contented happiness stays, gets you waking in the morning, glides you through patches whn once you would have stayed stuck. Best kind.

Only person who aced a 100? Well well well ;-) Well done! You deserve it!
GG xo