Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Regurgitation of last year's post

Ode to Thanksgiving

Grandma's in the kitchen,
Cookin' up turkey.
Brother's new girlfriend,
Is way too perky.

Momma left before dawn,
To hit sales at the mall.
Daddy's in the recliner,
Cussin' at football.

Sister brought vodka,
She'll be drunk before noon.
We all avoid Aunt May,
She's the family loon.

Spending time with family,
Is a reason for living.
And I almost forgot,
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!



BTW, I know the Christmas music is a little early, but we've been listening to it at work for weeks and this song is stuck in my head, so now I'm sharing it with you. ;)

5 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

And a nice Thanksgiving to you!

Mike said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kat!

Rae Ann said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Kelli said...

Happy (late) Thanksgiving Kat! Hope you had a nice one.

Sar said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Kat! :)