Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm going to ramble now

I just realized I never added Karma to my sidebar! So I did. If I missed anyone else, tell me.

I had another test today in my PC Hardware class, on hard drives. I made an 85, but with the curve it went up to a 96.

My boss is pissing me off. I discussed my hours with her a couple of weeks ago and she cut me back a little, but now she is giving me more again. AND I have to work at least four Sundays between now and Christmas. I was only working one Sunday a month. I told her before she hired me that Sundays are hard. This week I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. School is Monday and Wednesdays. I'm there about five hours. So it's not like a couple of one hour classes. It's a three hour class and a one and a half hour class. She said she might give me Tuesday off. Lot of good that does. I have to go out to school sometime Tuesday for the Financial Aid fair. So I never have a day when I have nothing to do. I miss spending time with my toddler. Whenever I am at home I have to clean something, or she wants to play with my oldest, which is nice, but Mommy wants lovin's too!

Speaking of lovin's...

I'm not getting any. Yeah. That's what I meant. It just hit me this week, ok? None. Nada. Zip. I didn't even want it before! But now I kinda do. I should get some new toys. ;)

I haven't dyed my hair in a while, and I miss doing it. The thrill of fresh new color! So, I'm thinking I might do it again. Even though the reason I stopped for a while was because my hair is a bit dryish. So, what do you guys think? To dye, or not to dye. Did I mention we are reading Hamlet in English? We are. What was I sayin? Oh yeah, my hair. Any suggestions on the color? It's light brown/dark blonde naturally. I could go blonder, haven't done that in a while. Or I could go red again. Last time I did it didn't quite come out though. But I could try a different red. Maybe a darker red.

Ok, I should get off of this and work on an essay I have to do. It's not due until Monday, but I won't have much time this weekend to work on it.

7 comments:

Xmichra said...

i understand the feeling.. not being able to play with the toodler. sucks.

get new toys. FOR SURE.

And only dye your hair if you truely could give a rats ass if you had to chop it al off. Otherwise you will be dissapointed. That said, a red or strawberry blonde would look really nice on you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add! :) Get some new toys. You can never have too many. And I like the strawberry blonde. That would be cute.

Rae Ann said...

I also think strawberry blonde would be very pretty on you. Too bad you can't hire some hot, young stud for a little lovin'. Well, I guess you could, if there are any in this town. lol And the work situation sucks. Why can't bosses keep their agreements?

Sar said...

Strawberry blonde - good call, I second (or is it third?) it.

Btw - party, my place tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I hope you find REAL lovin with your true soulmate in the near future kat.
tc

Kelli said...

I say dark red...dark red is sexy.

And yeah...you should totally get some new toys. Everyone could use a new Smith!

ghartstein said...

Toys can be fun. Especially if you take picture playing with them. c'mon, I'm a guy, I had to say it...all the other guys were thinking it!