Saturday, November 04, 2006

Xmichra's meme, finally

1. You get to live a life of a character in any book. Who’s life would you live?? That's hard. hmmm.. Well it would have to be an extraordinary character. I read a set of books once about shapeshifters and one chick was awesome. But I can't remember the name of the trilogy. heh. I've forgotten more books then some have read. Anne Rice's characters are awesome, but her vampires don't get to have sex, that sucks. lol. I could follow Xmichra's example and pick an Amorlia character, that's the only book I've read in months anyway, lol. How about the werecat, Sa'raa? That's pretty cool even though she lost her love and has to be immortal. You know I'm starting to just like my own life. ;)

2. I am taking you out to dinner. My treat, and the sky is the limit. What do you order, and where do we go? The restaurant upstairs in Cinderella's castle at Disney World. (I forgot the name of it) They have this amazing pork dish (which I also forgot the name of). It came with some little red potatoes that melted in your mouth. mmmm. Very good, very expensive. We used our free meal there when we went two years ago. ;)

3. You have to irradiate a color, a number, a letter and a vegetable from this planet. What would they be, and why?? Color: Vols orange. I'm so sick of UT football already. I like some oranges, especially around fall, but this bright orange that is draped everywhere has got to go. I guess it goes with living in a college city. A number: hmmm... I like all numbers. yeah, really. Letter:J because I can't make it in cursive right. And YES that is really the only reason. I promise. Vegitable: Turnip. Why? Just say it "tuuurnipppp" It's an icky word for an icky root.

4. You get to have a whole day to yourself, and spend as much money as you want. What would you do? Just a day? I suppose that cuts out traveling. How about half the day at the spa getting an all over massage (work hurts my little body), a facial and microdermawhatever they call it, and a pedicure. Then the other half at the mall shopping! I miss shopping.

5. You are another race. What did you choose and why? Asian. First off, I would probably still be petite and I like being petite. :) Second off, I just think they are beautiful. ex: Kelly Hu (Xmen 2), Sandra Oh (Grey's anatomy, I just love that show), Yunjin Kim (Lost), Lucy Liu. I could go on with the examples for days.

6. You get to decide the religion of the world.. everyone will follow it. What would it be? How about I don't answer this on the basis that I live in the south and prefer not to discuss politics and religion. ;)

7. I give you a pencil, paper and wave some creative faerie dust on you, what do you make? The Great-American-Novel of course.

8. If you could go back in your life, what would you change?? These questions are soooo hard. It's easy to say, oh wow I screwed that up, but if you change it then you may lose out on something good that resulted from it. So, nothing to change. I chose to suffer through all my stupid mistakes because I learned from them.

9. Your life is falling apart. Seriously falling to pieces.. no dramatics. You are losing your job, your house, your spouse, everything is on the verge of crashing. What would you do? I saved the house, lost the SUV, but have a new/old car, divorce is imminent but I'm still able to work part time and go to school. OH wait, you meant hypothetically, I was confused cuz my life sort of did fall apart. :P

10. Just for fun, you get to ask any question to me. And I will try my best to answer. What will you ask? A question for Xmichra: hmmm... If you could live in whatever city in the world that you wanted just for a year, then go back home, all expenses covered, what city would you live in, just for the experience?

8 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

lol!
Hi kat, how about I answer six

My god is the dollar
There is no greater god
All men (and women) shall bow to and worship my god - you shall worship no other god

All men (and women) shall love my god
Some will even sell their body and souls to my god
Some will even sell their children to my god
Most will give their lives for my god

Please note I am joking (not)
Wishing you a humorous weekend!

Xmichra said...

WOW. okay, wasn't really expecting all the answers i got for #9, yours included. It's strange how we can all be so truthful.. and stranger still how much we all just want to strive and not throw in the towel.

To answer your question? I would love to live in Athens. I have serious pangs of wanting to flee there. I have so much to ask, so much to see.. and to actually live in a city which is history and mythology incarnate? Ya, I would do that in a heart beat. I have a few others that fit into that category.. but that place is the one i seem to image the most.

Anonymous said...

I would be Asian too. Filipino probably. Great answers! :)

~ good girl ~ said...

Oh Kat! That's why I think you'll sock it to life and come out a winner every which way. You keep going on, never mind the odds. That is spunk. In large doses too!

Asian? Heh. Well, come on over, sistah ;-)

Smooches,
GG xo

bubbles said...

ok...i think I am all caught up. Cute costumes! I too agree that you are happier than I have ever known you! Umm...oh yeah I literally laughed out loud when I read number 9 on this meme! Then laughed harder when I read the response... even though I knew the answer....still funny reading it....and I wouldn't laugh at anyones misfortune out of meaness...but well you know....we talk ;)

Sar said...

See?! Meesh really does have all the cool memes. Oh wait, now you do too. ;)

Clever and snarky, Kat. Well done.

Anonymous said...

hugs
tc

Rae Ann said...

That's a great one! I think I'll try it. I just posted a fun meme yesterday that you might enjoy doing if you have time. I didn't officially tag anyone, but feel free to do it.