Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Baby coming!

No, not me! My sister is due next month, and this last Saturday was her baby shower. I have a few fun pictures to share.

Here is the Mommy-to-be!














Here is my oldest, being a big girl. She got to play the games and came in second place in one!














My little one has the cold again and was a little dopey on medicine at the beginning of the shower. Here she is on my youngest sister's lap.














Then she found the balloon decorations and perked up. Se that little bit of blue between the two bunches? That's her! She ran all over the place pulling one or both bunches behind her.

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

What fun! I hope your sister's delivery is easy and that the baby is very healthy!

Chris said...

Aww. Hopefully little B won't be as sick for as long this time.

And it looked like everyone was having lots of fun!

Best wishes to the mom-to-be!