Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Preview of Posts to come

I recently helped a friend do some painting and wallpaper removing in her new home. Stuff I need to do in my own new home, but she was on a time schedule and I'm going slow picking stuff out. I have pictures of our fun, here are a few to start you off. I will post more over the next week.

Here is my oldest watching and trying to not be in the way.














Here is my baby running in the basement den. The lime green and orange shag carpet was pulled up and replaced a few days after we took these pictures.















Here is the baby again. She seems to be telling me something, and looks oh, so innocent. This was just before we put her in a bedroom with lots of toys and a baby gate across the door so we could paint. She wasn't happy about that.















I'll post pictures of the painting tomorrow!

2 comments:

bubbles said...

WOW you are johnny on the spot I just got my site updated....except for pictures....which I am about to do... YIKES that carpet is still scary!

Xmichra said...

your kids are so cute!! And I KNOW that look.. the look of "can i get into some nature of trouble either dirrected or otherwise??"!! I love kids at that age.. so innocent but so monsterous!!