Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Painting!

I know, it is a day later than promised, but better late than never, right? Here are some pictures of us fixing up room number one, the Master Bedroom. We had everything we needed, paint, supplies... stepladder? We forgot the stepladder. Pretty funny considering I'm only 5'1", and Bubbles is barely taller than that. But her hubby was doing the trim at the ceiling later anyway, and she had an extender for the roller, the only problem was taking the window treatments down. Luckily Bubble's little brother came to the rescue. Balancing precariously on a paint can with a bum leg, he was able to reach. Of course, big sis was there to make sure he didn't lose his balance.



















Here is me, I did the trim along the floor, windows, and doors. Bubbles herself did the rest of the walls with the roller. I was too busy trying not to let her catch up to get a picture of her. We did three out of four walls that night, then her and hubby finished it up later. I told ya, this chick was on a time schedule.














Here is a partially finished wall showing the bathroom. Isn't that red wall awesome?















Here is me putting the blinds back up the next day (with the stepladder someone finally remembered).



Is it just me, or do those jeans make my butt look big?

5 comments:

Xmichra said...

the paint looks great, and the jeans are fine! You are too hard on yourself! You have had two kids and look great.

Chris said...

I'm with xmichra. You've got a great butt. If you don't mind my saying so.

Chris said...

Oh, and nice painting job too. The red in the bathroom looks really cool.

Nick Danger said...

the truth is yes, but at least you can always change pants

Michael Lehet said...

Ya'll like to stand on weird stuff don't you?