Thursday, July 27, 2006

On the road again

Tomorrow morning we will check out of our hotel here in Washington D.C. and hit the road again. We are making a little detour to stop at a sweet tourist spot before reaching our next hotel. Then we will spend the weekend in...


Nah. Not gonna tell you.


We saw several museums including the National Museum of the American Indian.

















Where we found a bit of our own ancestry.




















































The view from the window at the end of our hall.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Cool.. I was close the other day when I asked if ya'll was in Virginia. So ya'll are heading to Virginia now?. To Williamsburg?. :-)Love the pics. Isn't our Nation's Capitol neat?. My brother-n-law lives there.

Angela said...

Wait you said sweet. Are ya'll going to Hershey PA ?. :-). Hey didn't they close the Hershey Plant?. But they have a really cool Amusement Park.

Rae Ann said...

wow, that looks like so much fun! And you've got to love that view! I hope you got to do some shopping, even if it was just window shopping. have fun!

~ good girl ~ said...

As long as there's a TIffany's in the vicinity, it's a damn good vacation ;-)

GG xo

P/S But I still like the mountains more!!

bubbles said...

looks like you are doing well....glad to see the pictures. I know where you are going and have been told to kkep my mouth shut so I will leave with this....have fun.

Sar said...

We're going to DC next week for a long weekend trip. Damn, my timing's off. ;)