Sunday, July 23, 2006

Road Trip and links

We leave first thing in the morning on our road trip. I thought instead of telling everyone where we are going that I would just leave a few hints. But I'm having trouble coming up with anything that won't give it away too easy. I'll think on it and try to put something up later.


I finally updated my links. Several of the new places I have been going to for a while. The newest is Adventures of a Good Girl. She writes in a way that will make you sigh, laugh, cry a little, then start over again with the sigh. I especially love it when she writes about Blue. *sigh*

See what I mean? Go meet GG, you'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Logophile said...

Updated links are a good thing, I plan to have some...
someday

I have template aversion, I f***ed it up really badly one time and now it practically takes an act of the UN General Assembly to get me to crack it open.

~ good girl ~ said...

Oh Kat. Truth be told, I've been hovering over this comment box for minutes now, hardly know what to say. I'm even tearing a wee bit. Honest! Lol. I have a cotton candy heart, I tell you and this is just too sweet. Sigh xox

Just saw logo's comment. UN Genral Assembly. lolol.

Thank you so much. It doesn't matter to me who else pops in. It'd be nice but it doesn't get nicer than what you've just done here.

I must go sigh a few more times now.

Hugs,
GG xo