Sunday, July 23, 2006

Totally freakin' excited

Ok, so just a minute ago it finally hit me. I am totally freaking excited about this trip!

I've had a really rough weekend too. First Little B had a mysterious fever Thursday, it came and went and actually broke and came back! Then Friday she woke up with a big white sore inside her mouth. I took her to the pediatrician and he said it was a simple childhood viral thing (and the bump was not a fever blister) that would pass in a couple of days but she might get a little rash. I told him about the trip, and he said it should be fine. As of now her fever has been gone for good over 24 hours, the bump in her mouth is gone, she is acting more like herself, and the tiny rash that popped up on her neck and side of her face is fading fast.

And that's not all folks. Friday night my upstairs air unit konked out. The same thing happened to the downstairs one last year. Probably just needs freon. I'm putting it off until we get back. The downstairs unit is working fine and our foyer is open, so it isn't getting too hot up here.

Saturday I whacked my head on a doorframe turning around too fast. My youngest sister who is going on this trip with me disappeared from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. And I got up Sunday morning to find the refrigerator handle half off! I fixed that.

So yeah, definately a weekend to forget. Mostly anyway, I did finally make it to see the movie Cars with my oldest. Very cute.



hehe. The spellcheck suggested "foreskin" for "freakin" and "reproduction" for a badly misspelled "refrigerator".

8 comments:

Xmichra said...

foreskin... hahaha

-tnchick- said...

No air?! OMG! I hope it gets fixed.
Enjoy the road trip!

ROFL@ foreskin

Miz BoheMia said...

Foreskin? Now that is right down this bohemian's alley! ;-P

Ouch on all the rest! Sounds like some time away will do you some good! Have fun on the road trip!

~ good girl ~ said...

foreskin??! Kat, this blog is rated PG-13, no??

With the weekend you've just described, I'm surprised you aren't walking around with your head tucked under your arms, still looking for the eyeball that'd popped out when head self-hurled across the street.

Where are you going??

Gg x

bubbles said...

have a great trip...... funny suggestions for the misspelled words.

Sar said...

Kat! You're already on your way! When you check in, just know I'm wishing you a great trip and don't forget if you're passing through VA.... :D

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip kat, we will be thinking about you.
tc

Rae Ann said...

Spellcheck does some funny things. lol Enjoy your trip. When you get back if you don't already have an air conditioner person email me and David can come and check it.