Saturday, August 05, 2006

Apologies and catch up

I've been trying to keep up with my blogging, but I keep missing people here and there. Also, I'm terrible about responding to comments and emails. I've just been busy with after vacation clean up and getting ready for school. T starts back next Friday, and I was supposed to register myself to go back yesterday, but we had a storm blow through that knocked out a bunch of lights and traffic was hell, so I had to wait. I'm going Tuesday morning while my mom has the kids. I'm going back to the same college I went to years ago so hopefully it will be a smooth process. I even think some of the classes I need for my two-year program can be skipped because I had them, or something close before. It depends on how picky they are about how long it's been since I took them.


While shopping for T's school stuff, I got me a few things too. Including these cute little sandals! We can wear sandals down here right into Novemeber sometimes, and these are less summer-ish than my others.




I posted pictures in three separate posts below. Make sure to check them out.

7 comments:

Day by Day said...

Life has been crazy over at My Music Highway... so no need for apologies... I understand perfectly...

Looks like you had a great vacation... also... BTW... love the shoes... :)

~ good girl ~ said...

from vacation straight into school?? Kat, I want your life. I think school will be absolutely wonderful!

GG x

Tamarai said...

Pretty toes and sparkly shoes again, Kat. I am beginning to detect a theme...

truckdriver_sefl said...

Love all the pics!!

Rae Ann said...

A woman can never have too many flip-flips. lol Those are cute!

Angela said...

Cute shoes:-). I wish I could handle the strap betwen the toes cause I think these kind are too cute.

Sar said...

Love the sandals!