Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School

I start school Monday. I'm getting pretty excited now. I have one beginning computer class online. Another beginning computer class and english class on Mondays and Wednesdays. Pretty cool that I only have to be at school two days a week. Ok, so here is the rundown on all the fun it took me to get there.

First I got the computer class for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Had to take the other class online because the school overlapped the them and both are prerequisites for everything else. But the Tuesday, Thursday English class was full. So I waited a few days until the deadline to pay fees, then the next day two spots opened up. I had my English class. Several days later they call to tell my my Tuesday, Thursday computer class in which I arranged my entire schedule around was canceled.

Fuck.

So I called the head of the department, and he gave me a different class in which I could take as a substitute. No Tuesday, Thursday class, just a Monday, Wednesday class. So I check English classes, there I found an early evening Monday, Wednesday class. So I go back to school and drop the old English class, add the new English class and the substitute computer class.

Voila, perfect schedule. And all it took was three trips to Admissions.


9 comments:

Xmichra said...

ohhh... fae and dragon flies.. lovely..
*snaps out of faery land a moment*

So the schedule is all set :) I hope everything works out for you (the schedule with the girls and what not), I am so excited for you too!

Lola Starr said...

Isn't college fun? :)

Angela said...

Woo hoo!!! Don'tcha know that was already your first pop quiz before ya started?. *LOL*. Have fun.. My Schooling has given me multiple headaches already and I've been in it for 2 weeks now:-).

~ good girl ~ said...

I am sooooooooooo excited for you, Kat!! How I wld love love love to head back to school. Those days seem so carefree now, I wonder why I had ever whined and moaned so much.

Sock it to them, Kat! And chug a few beers and hit the pool hall just like they do ;-)

GG xo

Kelli said...

I do not miss that hectic scheduling part of college! The rest of it..Im totally jealous of! Im so happy for you!

(You are playing the song that makes me cry again!)

ghartstein said...

Exciting stuff!!! Good luck!!

Rae Ann said...

Good luck with school! I think you'll really like it.

truckdriver_sefl said...

I know you will do very good Kat!!

Miz BoheMia said...

Congratulations! Let us know how it goes!