Monday, August 28, 2006

First day of school

So I started back to school today. Three hour computer hardware class, then an hour and a half English class. I like both teachers and I have homework! A one page essay on a poem of my choice. I have an online computer class too, but I'm having technical difficulties and haven't been able to log in yet. Next school day is Wednesday. I only go Mondays and Wednesdays so, because of labor day next week is only Wednesday. A slow start, but that could be a good thing.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Xmichra said...

yay Kat! I am thrilled for you! I would not be happy with homework... but yay for you! hehe. *winks*

truckdriver_sefl said...

I belive you will do very well Kat!

Anonymous said...

Congrats kat, sounds like a lot of work but may be a good thing.
Take care of yourself.
tc

krystyna said...

Hi.
Amazing place and music.
Best wishes to you!

Rae Ann said...

Homework. Man, I don't know if I have the discipline for that anymore! LOL I admire you for going back to school.

~ good girl ~ said...

Happy Back to School Again!! Here's to you Einstein-ing it all the way to super-student-dom!!

I am GREEN with envy. *sigh*

Say, are the boys cute? ;-)

Ok, ok. Just askin'..

GG xo