Friday, August 11, 2006

I found this at Tanya's.


TAG-O-RAMA!

Ok, so I didn't do the first part because it was just too freaking depressing and upset me and ok, on to more fun stuff.


5 songs I know all the words to
**A few off my current ipod list
There are worse things I could do ~ Grease Soundtrack
Extraordinary ~ Liz Phair
Travelin' Soldier ~ Dixie Chicks
Moulin Rouge ~ Pink, Christina, etc.
Let's Make Love ~ Faith Hill

5 snacks
Tangerine jelly bellies, haven't had them in a while, need to get some
M & M's
Kissables
Doritos
I just don't do snacks much

5 things I'd do with $100 million
pay off all my debts (including house)
donate to my favorite charities
put up some for my kids
take care of my sisters and mom
buy a cottage in England, a cabin in the mountains, and an apartment in NY

5 places I'd run away to
Paris
England/Scotland
New York
The Caribbean
My mountains

5 things I'd never wear
granny panties
a cross your heart bra
ugly shoes (even when pregnant, I refused)
mini skirt with high heels
tube top

5 fave TV shows
Charmed
Grey's anatomy
CSI
Law and Order - Criminal Intent
Lost

5 greatest joys
My girls
My family (most of them)
My friends
My pets
My alone time

5 fave toys
camera
my computers
ipod
dvd player
my SUV

And I tag: anyone who wants to do it. Just leave a comment so I can come see it.

4 comments:

truckdriver_sefl said...

Kat you always have the best lists!

bubbles said...

grrr....blogger didn't take the me the first time! I didn't realize you liked LOST so much. I LOVE IT! Then again I think you already knew that.

Tamarai said...

About that cottage in England... make sure you get it in our village so you can have Kate and me as your superbly wacky neighbours. Margaritas will be served at dawn. Dress casual.

Kat said...

Trucker: Thank you!

Bubbles: I liked it more before it began repeating stuff all the time, but it's still good. :)

Tanya: You would be awesome neighbors! Now if I can just get my hands on that $100 million... ;)