Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What's going on

I registered for school yesterday. I can only take two computer classes because all the others need those two for a prerequisite. The only times those two classes are offered overlap. Duh. But one can be taken online so I'm taking it online. That's it for this semester. I have most of the extras like English, Statistics, and Economics from the last time I went there, so I don't have to take those again. :) Classes start at the end of this month.

School for my oldest starts in TWO DAYS! On a Friday for some reason, half day. But next week all day all week! Woohoo!

*I do love my oldest child, but damn she can be a handful!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I really like online classes. Im much better at those...

Its just crazy to me that kids are starting school when its so freakin hot outside!

truckdriver_sefl said...

I sooo understand!

Good luck with school:-}

Tamarai said...

Sounds like some seriously heavy subjects...... Good luck!

Xmichra said...

good luck with school Kat! And we all know what kids can do to a person... hehe. You need the break to :)

-tnchick- said...

I'm in a summer class now, about 3 weeks left, then my fall classes start. Joy.