Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's quiz day

I found this one at Xmichra's.

Air Fairy



The Air Fairy is teeming with creative energy. She loves all art, music, stories, imaginion, anything that helps her escape her own boring reality. She pours all her emotion into what she does, which makes her an extraordinary artist. Her natural exhuberance gains her many friends, but she likes being by herself doing what she does best, dreaming! She's friendly, but sometimes seems distant and often loses herself (or others) in her thoughts. She might seem eccentric, but it's just her being herself, which is what everyone should do!

7 comments:

Xmichra said...

isn't that the cutest fairy quiz! And you sound like a lovely air fairy.

Miz BoheMia said...

This is me:

The Night Fairy is smart, no doubt about it. She's strong-willed, direct, and goes after what she wants. Though definitely not anti-social, she likes spending her time reading books, studying, or just lying under the stars working out a thought. She likes to dream, but she also likes to figure out how to logically make her dreams come true. The Night Fairy has an intense dislike of ignorance. She's impatient, and even if she doesn't show it, she's more often than not frustrated or annoyed. Still, people respect her, and she's respectful to other people. She enjoys having long, interesting, discussions with other people.


Here's a Night Fairy banner to put on your site, if you want to. Just copy and paste the code, or else download the image and put it up yourself. (It's about 10k)


Cool quiz actually!

I have been reading up and playing catchup! I loved the pics but I so do not envy your having homework! Hope it is all going well! Besos!

Rae Ann said...

I'm an air fairy too! I liked this quiz a lot.

Lola Starr said...

I'm an air faery too! :)

~ good girl ~ said...

I think it fits you, Kat!!! Not sure about the "boring reality" part, but everything else seems to be Kat-o-licious :-)

Ok, I'm going to take it now and come back!

GG x

~ good girl ~ said...

I am Air Fairy too!

Sar said...

I started to take the test, but since they didn't offer purple as an option in the first question, I simply couldn't proceed. *sigh*

I'm telling you that Meesh sure has the best fun links (even if they don't give me the purple option!)