Saturday, August 12, 2006

Grey's Anatomy ~ Season 1 Disk 2

Blockbuster finally had the second disk in for season one. Season 2 is coming out next month, I'm hoping to catch it as soon as possible so I'm not lost when the new season starts.

So anyway, anyone who watches the show knows how Meredith Grey narrarates the show. On one episode I saw today she's comparing life and fairy tales. She says something I really liked.

"And it's not so important that it's happy ever after. Just that it's happy right now. See, once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you. And once in a while, people may even take your breath away."

I am so addicted to this show.

3 comments:

Miz BoheMia said...

I like that! Aren't those once in a whiles a nice break from it all? *sigh*

SierraBella said...

Last night I caught a great Grey's Anatomy parody on either MAD TV or SNL.
Can't wait for the new season!

Kelli said...

Im so going to have to start watching that show. Between you and Sam I am now convinced..