Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another of Xmichra's awesome tags

So Xmichra has tagged me. It’s supposed to be 8 Facts/Things/Habits about me. I then, am supposed to tag 6 people. They will be at the bottom.

1. I hate it when people wear their shoes in my house. Take them off at the door please, that's what the foyer bench is for.

2. I'm totally addicted to Alias right now. I just started on Season three.

3. Sometimes I give up hope of happiness, but then something brings it back.

4. I act like a mean-ass bitch, but I'm really very tender hearted and get hurt too easy.

5. I hate root beer.

6. I'm loving school.

7. I have no idea where my life is heading.

8. Sometimes it's lonely being me.

I tag:

Bubbles
Anne
Tanya
Good Girl
Rae Ann
The Real Kidd

9 comments:

Lola Starr said...

3. I often give up hope of happiness too but then something small and seemingly insignificant will bring it back. Odd how that works, huh?

5. Root beer is probably the most disgusting soda choice in the world. Bleh....

8. Sometimes it's lonely being me too. Sometimes I like it but lately I don't.

Tamarai said...

OK! I'll bite, but I'm only posting my thingy tomorrow. I have already got 2 posts up there today. So much from steering clear of blogging, but it has been a boring day.

Xmichra said...

I have never watched Allias. Maybe I will give it a go :)

I hate rootbeer too. I have no idea who the heck thought it was drinkable. Bleck.

I have no idea where my life is heading either. I don't even have a direction, lmao!

And lonely is not good. Being alone and comfortable is, but not lonely. I feel for you Kat. Hopefully things will clear up in that department soon.

Rae Ann said...

I needed something to blog about. I was feeling kind of 'empty' today. Thanks. I'll go work on it.

Tamarai said...

OK, Kat. It's up there...

~ good girl ~ said...

Sometimes I give up hope of happiness, but then something brings it back.

Life's like this, isn't it? Hope makes it very difficult for us to give up on hope. You scream, you shout, you wail, you fall, you hurt. Forget it, no more, f*ck that, go away, I'm done. Turn left when we shld have turned right, and there it is, hope.

Thank goodness, Kat. Thank goodness xo

As for you being tender-hearted, did you really think that's a secret?? It must be a very poorly kept one :-)

Love,
GG xo

P/S I will get to my tagged duty as tomorrow's post xo

truckdriver_sefl said...

Alias was the ONLY show I EVER watched!! Jennifer is such a hottie!!

Miz BoheMia said...

I do love finding new things out about you and I love that you did not tag me!!!!

And I have never tried root beer...

~ good girl ~ said...

oh dear, mizB is going to kill me now...

Done!