Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The butt, I mean but...

Yeah, so I several people have asked about the last post. It was a big argument with hubs after school, and before me finding time to post that burst my happy bubble. I'm better today, except for this ginormous sinus headache. I took little B (who woke up dry and used the potty again!) and went for some errands and shopping for T's birthday, which is Sunday. Nine is a very hard age! She isn't really old enough for some stuff, but she doesn't really play with toys anymore. I picked out awesome stuff though, I'll blog about it next week, with pictures of course. :)

5 comments:

Lola Starr said...

Sorry to hear about the argument. :( But I'm glad you are doing better today. Nine is a hard age to buy stuff for. It's that transistion time.

Xmichra said...

ya.. nine is a hard age. You don't want to rush out and get make up.. but it's not really dolly time anymore. Hard. I think a friend of mine got tickets for her daughter, herslelf and one friend to see a Hilary Duff concert for x-mas. But then you have to weight out if you want to sit and hear Hilary Duff for three hours. hehe..

Arguements like that just suck. Especially when it ruins a whole day of happy. I know how you feel (as i suspect a few others do) Hopefully they're not going to be a recurring theme now. *crosses fingers*

And WOOT for the little miss B!! Isn't that just excellent!

Anonymous said...

kat..congrats on the potty victories and your English papers.
It sounds as if you are fitting right in with the academic world.
hugs
tc

Tamarai said...

Kids are always difficult to shop for, in my book.

Sorry to hear that you are still struggling with relationship issues.

Much light and peace.

Rae Ann said...

Why is it husbands are the best at ruining a happy day? Don't they realize they are supposed to be happy when we're happy? They shouldn't be threatened by our happinesses but for whatever reasons they usually are.